Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Three Muses - Buttons and Bows

There are all sorts of buttons and button sayings:  Belly button, button your lip, cute as a button,  press my buttons, hit the panic button,  bright as a button,  right on the button,  button nose and just plain button it!    Not only that, they hold our clothes together!  It is only just we honor buttons.  And bows?  We can go bow hunting,  wear a bow tie, or use one on our violin.   I guess it's time for me to button my lip and tie this all up with a neat little bow. Thanks for indulging me!

11 comments:

  1. You hit it right on the button! We used to play a game called "button button, who's got the button"
    button up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done Dear Bev. I am working on mine. Not finished.
    Love the background awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully vintage collage! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ode to Buttons ;) Beautiful, Bew.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This reminds me of my Grandma's button cards so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This reminds me of my Grandma's button cards so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hallo Bev - I love our contact!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very glamorous and appealing, Bev. I love the huge collection of buttons and that beautiful bow. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh so clever and beautiful, Bev. I love this very feminine and vintage piece.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love your post today, so clever and thoughtful. and the art work is splendid! xo

    ReplyDelete