Sunday, January 10, 2016

Take a Word - Beauty

My mind was boggled by this topic.  So many choices!   Sunrise, sunset, a cardinal in snow, a baby's smile, morning mist, autumn splendor, storm clouds on the horizon,  flowering trees of Spring, and on and on my mind wandered.  But always my heart remembers the beauty of the fields of home at autumn harvest, God's bounty displayed in all its glory (just as in the words of the old hymn).....and the smiling faces of my parents, full of love and welcome.   Home.  My belonging place. 

13 comments:

  1. What a beautiful collage, well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are on the same wave length Bev...beautiful treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are on the same wave length Bev...beautiful treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A rich and warm vision of beauty Bev- a feeling of home and being loved!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always have problem with this theme too... Your choice though came from the heart and is therefore the perfect one. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bev I love that you have used images of your parents in this wonderful nature collage.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This brought tears to my eyes, Bev. I read the words of the anthem and admired the fields of grain. It took longer to notice the faces of your parents. I was deeply touched. A wonderful piece.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful, Bev! Sounds like you have some pretty nice memories :)

    ReplyDelete