Sunday, March 29, 2015

Bunnyland

This bit of silliness  is for the challenges at Collage Obsessions and Digital Whisper.  Both chose "Bunnies" for this week's challenge.   My bunny is a colorbook outline which I've filled with various papers from Donna Miller.  Grass and checkerboard path are by Fidlette.   Trees are by Maya at Scrapbookgraphics.  Sky is part of a paper from Finecrafted Designs. If you look carefully you will see the bunny appears to be inside a faint square.  I have no dreaming idea where this came from, but I've too much time invested in this piece to try to remove it!   Let the cybergremlins have their play, I say!!  Thanks for indulging me. 

13 comments:

  1. A fantastic patchwork bunny- love all of the collage elements here Bev!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bev, this is so sweet. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bev, this is so sweet. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful artwork, Bev. Beautifully created.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful artwork, Bev. Beautifully created.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a frame for your marvelous creature! Love your bunnyland, Bev!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A delightful bit of silliness...

    ReplyDelete
  8. So amazing and cheerful I love it!
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful artwork! You are so talented!
    Thanks for participating in my bunny Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nicely done!! -Liz http://www.lizandrashaw.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore your patchwork bunny great job.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore your patchwork bunny great job.

    ReplyDelete