Thursday, January 15, 2009

Make a Moo - Circles


I guess being locked in the midst of bitter cold following a 4-inch snowfall led me from the topic of "circles" to the circle of life, to the change of seasons. It was nice to think about tulips, beaches, and glorious autumn leaves. Alas and alack, my world looks like #3 at the moment!! I realize that, conversely, our Oz friends are locked in the midst of a summer heat wave. I dreamed last night I was moving to North Carolina, where the weather is somewhat in between. It was a nice dream .........

18 comments:

  1. Oh wow fantastic idea.
    Stunning moo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the circle challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! Love your moo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whow...so beautiful Moo and so great idea. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh what a great idea - love the images!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bev, it's interesting to know how you arrived at this, and it's so wonderfully done also (but nothing new there my friend).

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea to enclose the four seasons in circles. Fantastic Moo, Bev, although I would like to see an enlargement of the summer circle because I think you might have snuck in some nudies. I can't tell whether they are wearing swimsuits or not!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great moo!What a fantastic idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very, very creative...what a great use for your circles...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the idea of using the circles as the seasons. Very beautiful. Thanks for you comments on my digital piece for Artarazzi. Your example was gorgeous. I couldn't find it on your blog, though.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is great. Be happy you have seasons. Not hot and hotter.

    ReplyDelete